- About Us
Welcome to our clinic
If you’re looking for a board certified, Harvard trained, plastic surgeon then search no further. At Ver Halen Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery we believe our patients come first. Dr. Ver Halen specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face and body and cancer reconstruction.
Please contact 817-484-0169 or email email@example.com to schedule your consultation for a facelift, breast augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, Mommy Makeover, and cancer reconstruction, to name a few.
Our professional team is here to guide our patients and their families every step of the way.
- The Doctor
Dr. Jon Ver Halen
Come see why patients are choosing Dr. Ver Halen! We have HUNDREDS of glowing patient reviews and an amazing before-and-after gallery that gives you an idea of what to expect after surgery.
Take a look at Dr. Ver Halen’s list of credentials:
- Harvard- and MIT-trained, Board-certified plastic surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Associate Professor, Texas A&M School of Medicine
- Associate Professor, University of Tennessee School of Medicine
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- Microvascular Surgeon, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Dr. Jon Ver Halen is a surgeon who teaches other surgeons how to operate and is the former Residency Program Director at both the University of Tennessee and Texas A&M School of Medicine. He has authored over 40 articles and more than 10 books and chapters of books, and he regularly lectures at national and international conferences, including that of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Finally, the lift you want...
without the scars you don't.
Schedule for a
FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
*There is a $125.00 charge for a no show