Are you a man suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Or are your simply looking for an improvement in your sexual health and function?
Whether your current level is at a 0 or a 10, there are a range of proven, effective therapies available to you—from minimally invasive procedures to surgery.
Sound Wave Therapy
Ver Halen Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is an exclusive licensed provider of Big D Wave®. This therapy is also known as extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT), acoustic therapy, or sound wave therapy. It uses a device to deliver pulsed sound waves to the penis and its blood vessels to:
- Break up plaque
- Repair damaged blood vessels
- Stimulate the formation of new blood vessels
With improved blood flow, most men notice a response after the first 20-minute treatment. No needles, injections, scalpels, or other intervention is necessary, and improvement has been shown to last up to two years after treatment.
Who Can Benefit from Sound Wave Therapy?
Good candidates for sound wave therapy include:
- Men of all ages who have vasculogenic ED (meaning lack of blood flow)
- Men who have ED caused by diabetes
- Men who are either unresponsive to medications or want to stop taking them
What Else Can Sound Wave Therapy Do?
- It can banish your erectile dysfunction (ED) – Sound wave therapy can help bring sexual enjoyment back into your life, without drugs or surgery.
- It can enhance your sex life – Sound wave therapy can be a key part of helping you achieve your best performance.
- It can treat Peyronie’s disease – Sound wave therapy has been shown to help correct curvature of the penis.
- It is used in prostatectomy rehabilitation – Sound wave therapy can help restore function after nerve-sparing prostate surgery.
Whether you're a thirty-something who's lost some of that zip... Or a middle-ager with significant erectile dysfunction... BIG D WAVE THERAPY CAN REVITALIZE YOUR LIFE
A new and successful area of medical therapy is regenerative medicine. Ver Halen Aesthetics is a licensed provider of the P-Shot (Priapus Shot®), which uses your own blood and growth factors to improve blood flow and new tissue growth, all under local anesthesia.
During this procedure, your blood is drawn and then processed to collect the specific portion of the blood with the most growth factors: the platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The PRP is then injected into the corpus cavernosum. This is an area of the penis that is important to sexual function. It affects:
- Blood circulation
- The erection
- Sensation and pleasure
- Overall sexual performance
If you are interested in other techniques that further improve your function, PRP can be combined with FDA-approved, safe therapies, like:
- Pure-graft fat processing
- Aqua-jet liposuction
- Millenium Medical Technologies Fat Collection and Transfer System
These have been shown to not only improve your performance, but also result in size and girth gains.
What Are the Advantages of the Priapus Shot?
- Less inflammation (since the fat, stem cells, and growth factors come from your own body)
- Minimal bruising
- No lumpiness or nodules
- Proven results for up to 18 months
- Growth of new blood vessels and tissues
Surgical options are available if you wish to improve the length and girth of your penis.
Fat grafting is the most common penis augmentation procedure. Performed under local anesthetic, this minimally invasive procedure involves removing excess fat from one part of your body (via liposuction) and transferring it to the periphery of the penis.
Penis skin loss can occur after trauma, infection, or surgery. Dermal grafting aims to correct this by reconstructing your penile skin to achieve a more natural look. Dr. Ver Halen will transplant a healthy piece of skin to the affected area of your penis.
During ligament release surgery, Dr. Ver Halen cuts a ligament inside the pubis that affects the angle of the penis. By cutting the ligament, the penis can drop at a different angle and appear longer.
If you feel any of these surgical options are right for you, Dr. Ver Halen can discuss them in detail during your consultation. This is a face-to-face evaluation, where you can discuss your expectations and goals, ask any questions you have, and receive a physical examination to evaluate you for the procedure you’re considering.
Poor sexual performance or issues related to penis size can have negative results on your self-esteem. Dr. Ver Halen will help find the ideal procedure for you and provide you with long-lasting results that give you a much-needed boost in confidence and body image.
They've turned around their sex lives...
“One weekend, after about my 4th Big D Wave treatment, I was able to have sex with my wife multiple times without using Trimix. I haven’t been able to do that in years.”
—Charles, 46 years old
“My ED isn’t always an issue, but I was only able to have sex with my wife once to twice a week. Now we are doing it twice in a weekend. It seriously feels as if I am in my 20s again because of the size of my erections.”
—Michael, 43 years old