Are you a man suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Or are your simply looking for an improvement in your sexual health and function?
Whether your current level is at a 0 or a 10, there are a range of proven, effective therapies available to you—from minimally invasive procedures to surgery.
Sound Wave Therapy
Ver Halen Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is an exclusive licensed provider of Big D Wave®. This therapy is also known as extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT), acoustic therapy, or sound wave therapy. It uses a device to deliver pulsed sound waves to the penis and its blood vessels to:
- Break up plaque
- Repair damaged blood vessels
- Stimulate the formation of new blood vessels
With improved blood flow, most men notice a response after the first 20-minute treatment. No needles, injections, scalpels, or other intervention is necessary, and improvement has been shown to last up to two years after treatment.
Who Can Benefit from Sound Wave Therapy?
Good candidates for sound wave therapy include:
- Men of all ages who have vasculogenic ED (meaning lack of blood flow)
- Men who have ED caused by diabetes
- Men who are either unresponsive to medications or want to stop taking them
What Else Can Sound Wave Therapy Do?
- It can banish your erectile dysfunction (ED) – Sound wave therapy can help bring sexual enjoyment back into your life, without drugs or surgery.
- It can enhance your sex life – Sound wave therapy can be a key part of helping you achieve your best performance.
- It can treat Peyronie’s disease – Sound wave therapy has been shown to help correct curvature of the penis.
- It is used in prostatectomy rehabilitation – Sound wave therapy can help restore function after nerve-sparing prostate surgery.
Whether you're a thirty-something who's lost some of that zip... Or a middle-ager with significant erectile dysfunction... BIG D WAVE THERAPY CAN REVITALIZE YOUR LIFE
They've turned around their sex lives...
“One weekend, after about my 4th Big D Wave treatment, I was able to have sex with my wife multiple times without using Trimix. I haven’t been able to do that in years.”
—Charles, 46 years old
“My ED isn’t always an issue, but I was only able to have sex with my wife once to twice a week. Now we are doing it twice in a weekend. It seriously feels as if I am in my 20s again because of the size of my erections.”
—Michael, 43 years old
7167 Colleyville Blvd. Suite 102 Colleyville, TX 76034
6020 W Parker Rd. Suite 400, Plano, TX 75093
Contact for appointment
Call or text: 817-484-0169